When you know how to search for it, you will find a seven-night cruise that starts at $299 and that is a luxury sailing opportunity at 75% off. By knowing where and when to search for the Best Cruise lines for couples, you can unearth that low fare and not compromise the itinerary and the destination. Come up with a tried-and-true method of searching for cheap cruises and sure enough, you shall find yourself on a trip of a lifetime with your significant other.
1. Try Twitter. Last minute cruise bargains like Cruisedeals.com, Cruise.com and Best Travel Deals offer best cruise lines for couples deals at the last minute. They post their latest promotional offers on their official feeds.
2. Send Deals Straight To Your Inbox. The vast majority of agencies and cruise lines rely on email to fill cruise ships. Lines like Norwegian, Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, and Carnival offer deals with ongoing promotions, short sales and last minute deals. Sign up on their official sites to receive their deals.
3. Keep an Eye on Daily Deal Sites. Look at this as creative couponing only for cruises. JetSetter and Cruise Critic features exotic cruises to Antarctica, Europe, Galapagos or the Nile in flash sales. They also offer 50 percent off. Rue La La is another one that is invitation-only but they offer luxury cruises. Sites like LivingSocial and GroupOn have travel sections specifically for deals on bargain inventories.
4. For BEST value, travel during “off season.” Best cruise lines for couples still offer dates on school breaks and set vacation schedules. Fares are generally lower during those times so you can stretch your buck and treat you and your loved one to a fabulous and memorable getaway. The best “off season” months for a cruise are January, February, late April, early May, late September, October, Early November and the week after Thanksgiving.
5. Plan ahead. Off season traveling maybe less crowded but you must still book your cabin early on and not at the last minute. To assure that you get the prime location and your preferred room, book a cruise at least two to four months before your desired vacation. Luxury cruises like Regent Seven Seas and Oceania put their prices early. They als usually bump up the rates every three months. The lowest rates vanish as quickly as they appear, if you choose to wait.
6. Pick a Cruise Line that is centered for adults. If the point of going on a cruise is to take a break from children, families and responsibilities and just to be with your partner, then choose a cruise that caters to adults. Celebrity Cruise has a modern luxury and award winning cuisine along with spectacular entertainment. There are wine tastings, guest speakers and hot glass shows. You will find out that there is not a dull moment when you are on board.
Just remember to choose a cruise that offers early embarkation and disembarkation, prioritizing your chec in, welcome you with sparkling wine, provide you with fresh fruit and flowers and evening hors d’oeuvres, lets you choose your restaurant seat and give you oversized bath towels. Maximize your luxurious and romantic time with your beloved on a cruise well-spent.
A date one will never forget for sure. Find the Best Cruise lines for couples and surprise your loved one. For more info on how to do this, visit www.bestcruiselines.co.